Introduction of Plastic Lined Pipe
Plastic lined pipe is a kind of steel pipe which lined the quality
plastic against the inner wall of the steel pipe. By the ordinary
steel material as the steel pipe, and excellent plastic with
abrasive resistance, anticorrosion, heat-resistance and so on as a lining layer, we combine the
characteristics of metal and plastic together, into the
characteristics with high strength, high abrasive resistance, high anticorrosion and high heat-resistance. It has both the mechanical properties of steel pipe and the characteristics of anticorrosion, scale
formation resistance of plastic pipe. Plastic lined pipe is the
perfect pipeline to carry sour, alkali, salt, corrosive gas and
other media. Plastic lined pipe with lined food-grade PP can be
used in food, medicine and drinking water industry. Usually plastic
lined pipe has PP lined pipe(GSF.PP), PVC lined pipe(GSF.PVC), PE lined
pipe(GSF.PE), PO lined pipe(GSF.PO), PTEF lined pipe(GSF.F4) and so on. Therefore it can be widely used for the pipeline system of industrial deslagging, exhaust in metallurgy, mining, electric
undertaking, chemical industry and so on.
The Characteristics of Plastic Lined Pipe:
1. Excellent physical properties;
2. Good anti-corrosion;
3. Same mechanical strength with steel pipe;
4. Sanitary, non-toxic, non-fouling and non-breeding;
5. Resistance to chemical corrosion, marine bio-corrosion, and
resistance to cathodic stripping;
6. Skilled and convenient Installation process;
7. Good weather resistance, and adapt to the severe environment of desert, saline aquifers and so on;
8. Smooth inside wall, high efficient transportation and long life-span.
Application Fields of Plastic Lined Pipe:
1. It can be widely used in the system of media transportation and pro-environment treatment in Chemical industry, power plant, metallurgy, food industry etc.
2. It can be used on the project for drinking and water supply and sewerage works.
Working Conditions of Plastic Lined Pipe:
Vacuum values(negative pressure):